Five smut books you absolutely must have for the upcoming holiday season. Oh! Please. Like you don’t read smut. Seriously? Cozy blanket, red wine, blue cheese, hot-melt-in-your-mind books?
Though I’ll be ditching the blanket. It’s pretty hot out here. And not in the pleasant way either.
- BLACK DAGGER BROTHERHOOD SERIES by J. R. Ward – Vamps, vampires and villains. You will love them if you like your heroes with fangs.
- ADDITION by Toni Jordan – Witty, spunky, humorous and erotic. Unbeatable combination.
- SOOKIE STACKHOUSE SERIES by Charlaine Harris – Just the first four novels please. Things get a bit hazy after that.
- TROPIC OF CANCER by Henry Miller – From a review “… is not a book. It is a cesspool, an open sewer, a pit of putrefaction, a slimy gathering of all that is rotten in the debris of human depravity.” Aren’t you tempted to read it? 😀
- BROKEN by Megan Hart – I love this woman’s writing and it’s not very nice of me to label this under smut. Also, be warned. There is heartbreak. It is real, serious and you might be emotionally wrecked when you’re reading it.
That’s my list. I know. THAT book is missing but Miss Inner Goddess is now kind of assumed to be a part of any such list, isn’t it? (Also, please excuse the title…I couldn’t resist it!)